All year Long
Depending on profile
NEW-YORK, Miami, Los Angeles, San Francisco
CANDIDAT PROFILE :
Native English/French, experienced in customer service
- Handle inbound and outbound calls to assist customers with inquiries, requests, and complaints.
- Provide accurate and timely information to customers regarding products, services, and company policies.
- Analyze customer needs and recommend appropriate solutions or actions.
- Maintain customer records by updating account information and documenting interactions.
- Resolve customer issues in a professional and efficient manner, escalating complex cases as necessary.
- Collaborate with other team members to ensure excellent customer service delivery.
- Previous experience in a customer service role is required.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong problem-solving abilities and the ability to think analytically.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficient computer skills, including knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- High school diploma or equivalent.